Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Elephants Are Feminists is Currently Plus One

My girlfriend (yes, I can call her that now. After two years, we are now FBO -- that's Facebook Official, if you're as out of touch with the youth as I am) is visiting from the US, which among many other things, has made me realize what a solitary activity blogging is. So I'll be taking off my nerd-glasses and pretending to be hip for the next couple of weeks (shhh, don't tell her! Somehow, she's still convinced I'm interesting). which will mean less time spent blogging. But don't worry, she's nerdy enough herself to let me still post occasionally, and I like to pretend I'm an arteest when she's around, so there may be some pictures of our travels to look forward to. If you ask nicely, she may even grace Ye Loyal Readership (Mom & Dad) with a guest post?

1 comment: